FULL HD 60FPS DASHCAMFULL HD 1080P @60FPSThe DR590-1CH
Records Full HD 1080p videos of your drives at 60 frames per second, in a 139-degree wide view angle.With the Sony STARVIS imaging sensor, you get awesome image clarity day and night. STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Model Name DR590-1CH
- Button - Short press Mic ON/OFF
Press and hold: Format microSD card
- Color/Size/WeightBlack / Width 111.8 mm x Height 34 mm / 61
- G Sensor : 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Memory : microSD Card (16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB)
- Backup Battery : Built-in super capacitor
- Recording Modes : Normal Recording, Event Recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode) and Parking recording (when motion is detected)* For parking mode recording, a Parking Mode Battery Pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a Parking Mode Hardwiring Kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
- Input PowerDC 12V – 24V (DC Plug: (-)–C–(+) (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1A/12V)
- Camera STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 megapixels)
- Power ConsumptionAvg. 160mA (FHD@60fps, 2.04W at 12V, when there is no external GPS receiver)
- Viewing Angle Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°Avg. 180mA (FHD@60fps, 2.28W at 12V, when an external GPS receiver is connected)
- Resolution/Frame Rate : Full HD (1920×1080) @ 60 fpsFull HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fpsHD (1280×720) @ 30 fps*Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment
- Microphone : Built-in
- Software : BlackVue Viewer*Windows XP or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higherLED IndicatorsSecurity, REC, GPSOther FeaturesAdaptive Format Free File Management System
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTIONENABLES MULTIPLE RECORDING MODES
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS. (*) For Parking Mode recording, an external battery pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC)EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
The BlackVue Viewer is free to download and use.It lets you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings.Displays videos chronologically and by type (Normal/Event/Parking) to quickly identify and archive important footage.
HIGH FRAME RATE FOR EXTRA FLUIDITYTHE ADVANTAGE OF 60FPS VIDEO CAPTURE
The DR590-1CH records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps.That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects.
LOOP RECORDING AND ADAPTIVE FORMAT-FREE TECHNOLOGYLESS FORMATTING AND SMOOTHER RECORDING
Loop Recording: the DR590-1CH records over the oldest video files first when the microSD card is full, in a seamless loop.Adaptive Format-Free Technology: your BlackVue saves and organizes files on the microSD card in a highly efficient way. It reduces the need for formatting the card and prevents file corruption even after multiple write cycles.
EXTERNAL GPS (OPTIONAL)LOG SPEED AND LOCATION ALONG YOUR VIDEOS
The external GPS receiver (approx. 1 meter / 39 inches) adds location and speed data to your videos.Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).You can choose to display the speed in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph).Location: you can visualize the location of your vehicle in the BlackVue Viewer’s Map during video playback.
MIC ON/OFF AND FORMAT BUTTON
Like every BlackVue dashcam, the DR590-1CH records audio in addition to video.Handy to make oral notes to yourself while keeping your hands on the wheel, record a conversation with a police officer, or capture any sound of impact that might be off-camera.Mic ON/OFF: The DR590-1CH features a physical button to toggle audio recording ON and OFF instantly.Note: please consult your local legislation on the use of audio recording devices in your vehicle. Commercial vehicles may be required to bear a sticker mentioning the presence of an active dashcam.Format microSD: A long press of the button can also be used to format the microSD card without the need for a computer.
THE SONY STARVIS DIFFERENCE
The Sony STARVIS™ image sensor that equips the DR590-1CH delivers outstanding low-light performance.Additionally, it features Night Vision, which can be activated from the settings, further enhancing details in dark surroundings.Even with Night Vision OFF, the STARVIS sensor outperforms regular CMOS sensors as you can see in the comparison shots below:
PARKING MODE MONITORING
with Power Magic Pro or Power Magic Battery Pack. Rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away.BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor you parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.Extended memory card lifespan in the long run.The dashcam detects movements via the camera sensor and impacts via the gravity sensor. You can choose to record videos in either both scenarios or only when impacts are detected..