Price Van Dependant
A common method of vehicle break-ins is by forcing a screwdriver through a gap between the handle and the vehicle body to lever onto the back of the OE lock mimicking the action of the key being put into the door and being turned.
The ProPlate is a neat stainless steel shield that prevents thieves from attacking this vulnerable area. It is secured behind the manufacturers door lock but clearly visible to a would-be thief; a great visual deterrent. As well as this we have designed and produced bespoke internal plates that further increase the level of protection.
The ProPlate offers the same type of protection as other handle protection products but it has no holes to drill (not invalidating manufacturer’s paint warranty/issues of rust) and is designed to follow the contours of the handle, acting as a great visual deterrent for half the price of our competitors handle protection plates.
- Door specific design covers all angles of attack from a screwdriver
- Quick and easy installation - no drilling or use of adhesives
- Secured to the vehicle by the existing door handle
- Internal deflection plates secure manufacturer's locking system
- High grade stainless steel finish
- Instant protection from vulnerable area
- Can be used to re-secure or cover damage after a break In
Can be provided for a wide range of vans to cater for all handle styles.