Human error is the single largest cause for vehicles being left unlocked - Our Thatcham standard SlamLock addresses this problem by design. It will automatically lock when the vehicle door closes and cannot be reopened unless the correct high-security key is used, ensuring the door is always locked and dramatically reduces the chance of theft from the vehicle. The integral dust cover helps to prevent water, dust and dirt entering the key way and clogging the mechanism.
Other design features include high security cylinder, a large internal reinforcing washer, 34mm locking body nut, anti-drill roll pins and selectable operation, making this lock the choice for the majority of the major UK courier and parcel delivery companies. For strength we link into the manufacturers latch system and in most cases are able to offer a 'direct release' function, which allows the door to open when turning the key [This one handed opening facility is ideal for couriers who often have their hands full of parcels].
- Door Specific Kits & Bespoke Cams Enable Optimum Security
- Automatic Locking — Ideal for Couriers
- Direct Release Allows Opening Single Handed
- Anti-Drill, Anti-Pick, High Security & Low Maintenance Cylinders can be supplied keyed alike
- Industry Standard Locking System
- Mul-T-Lock 835 Series Thatcham Accredited
Template and Instructions for easy and quick installation